Courses: NLP Master Practitioner
20 days – for Certified Practitioners. Master Practitioner training involves, at a personal level:
- learning to relish your own uniqueness, recognising your gifts, and developing a compelling sense of your mission;
- being at your best more of the time to create and take opportunities, and address and thrive on challenges;
- living and operating from powerful and high level states of personal resourcefulness and empowerment that come with personal alignment and congruence.
And in your work and relationships with others:
- supporting generative change using approaches that address beliefs, values and identity level issues;
- achieving high level conversational influence
- moving beyond behavioural competence in your practice to proficiency and expertise
A big thank you to both of you for this course. My life seems filled with so many more options and opportunities. I feel like I’m bubbling over with enthusiasm and joy! – H.R.
… the training I’ve received is the clearest I’ve ever had – K.L.